HomeFree FilingPricingTax ProfessionalsApps
Sign InSign Up

Form 7004 Due Date Calculator

Don't miss the deadline! Use our Form 7004 Due Date Calculator to quickly and accurately determine the extended filing date for your business tax return.

Calculate 7004 Due Date Now

Why Choose Our Form 7004 Due Date Calculator?

Quick and Easy

Quick and Easy

Enter a few details and get your due date in seconds.



Our calculator uses the latest IRS regulations to ensure reliable results.



Use this tool as many times as you need, completely free of charge.

Calculate your Business Tax Return’s due date in less than a minute

  • Form Code: Select the appropriate form code from the dropdown menu. This will depend on the specific type of business return you are filing (e.g., Form 1120, Form 1120S).

  • Tax Period End Month: Enter the month your tax period ended (e.g., December).

  • Foreign Corporation with No US Presence: Check this box only if your organization is a foreign corporation without an office or place of business in the United States.

  • Qualifies under Regulations Section 1.6081-5: Check this box only if your organization is a corporation or partnership that meets the specific qualifications outlined in this regulation

Form 7004 Due Date Calculator

E-File Form 7004 Efficiently with TaxZerone

While you're here, don't just calculate your due date—e-file your Form 7004 extension with TaxZerone! Our secure and user-friendly platform makes filing a breeze, saving you time and ensuring you get 6 months to file your business tax return.

E-file Form 7004 Now

Takes less than a minute

Frequently Asked Questions

1. What are the common due dates for filing Form 7004?

The due date for filing Form 7004 depends on the type of business entity and the end date of your tax period. Here are some common scenarios:
  • Form 1120 (C corporations) and LLCs taxed as C corporations: April 15th (Extended Deadline - October 15th)
  • Form 1065 (partnerships), Form 1120S (S corporations), and LLCs taxed as partnerships or S corporations: March 15th (Extended Deadline - September 15th)

2. What if my calculated due date has already passed?

Unfortunately, you cannot file Form 7004 itself if the due date has already passed. However, you may still be able to file your tax return with a reasonable cause explanation to avoid penalties. It's crucial to act quickly and consult with a tax professional immediately to discuss your options and determine the best course of action.

3. How do I e-file Form 7004 with TaxZerone?

Visit the Form 7004 page for detailed information on TaxZerone's e-filing process for Form 7004. This includes step-by-step instructions, pricing information, and other helpful resources to ensure a smooth and efficient filing experience.
More FAQs